Friday, May 1, 2009

Miembro of the Week!



Since I have memory I’ve being surrounded by fabrics, yarns, hooks, needles, buttons, lace, fashion magazines, and all the other things needed to develop and finish clothing. Since always I live with the design bug in my heart.

I have a BA in Fashion Design from the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina, and I specialized in lingerie and intimate garments. I love the well constructed garment, the good fitting clothes, and the unexpected accessories. After working for years in the Fashion industry, I decided to establish my own company, self-publish my originals patterns and sell my own handmade designs.

I love to work with different techniques to obtain stunning results, rich colors and textures. Sewing, knitting, crochet, Tunisian crochet, and beading are my passion.

7 comments:

BululuStudio said...

yay! Viva Andrea!

She's a wonderful teammate, love her shop.

lolo said...

Good Luck Andrea!! Your knitting is wonderful...:-)

Tessa said...

Great knitting!! :)

Little Lovables said...

lovely!

Cindy said...

You are very talented.

TumbleWeedGirl said...

Memorable knitting Works that everyone must See!

AG mode said...

Thank you!! It is my pleasure to be part of such a fantastic team!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails